Friday, March 21, 2008

Great minds think alike...

On most days, okay I lied, EVERY day Ryan leaves our apartment for work or school before I even wake up. Most of the time I don't even look at him because my eyes are closed, duh I'm sleeping, much less remember him leaving. He gives me a kiss for the day, and he says that I usually mumble some kind of giberish as he walks out the door. This morning was no different. So this morning, after Ryan left, I got up and got dressed and I put on my Deathray Davies T-shirt. Of course I think nothing of it. I proceed to clean our place, get some errands and some grocery shopping done etc. etc. Much to my surprise when Ryan walked through the door after he got home from work, he was wearing HIS Deathray Davies T-shirt!!! We were twinkies all day and we didn't even know it hahaha. This is proof that great minds think alike:):)

2 comments:

Julia and Cody said...

:> That's awesome!!

Lytle said...

ha! love the twins! I probably should know, but who is Deathray Daves? Should I be scared?