Monday, March 10, 2008

to take you back...

Ryan will have been home for an entire year from his mission in Ecuador this Thursday, March 13. That totally blows my mind!!! I cannot believe it has been a whole year! Well, needless to say, I am super duper grateful to have him around, especially this week, as I think of what life used to be like without him. So, Ryan, just know that I am so so SO thankful to be your wife. Those two years were, without a doubt, the HARDEST two years of our lives. And I'm so glad that we endured it together. I know you absolutely loved your mission and miss it so much, so here are a few pictures to take you back. :) I love you...

1 comment:

Simmons Family said...

So I saw the first photo of Ryan, and I thought to myself, "wow he really looks like a missionary these days." Then I read the rest of the blog, and I'm really glad that Ryan didn't convert back to his mission haircut. What a cute missionary though!