Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spring Break...over already??

We can't believe the week is over. It went so fast! Although Ryan still had to work, we were able to squeeze some fun in. Thursday we traveled to Houston and went to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. We had a great time walking, shopping, talking and the weather was really nice so that was bonus.
Danni came in town for the rest of the weekend. We enjoyed having her. With her, she brought her Wii. SO FUN. Ryan and I had never played it before, and it was surprisingly so much fun. Thanks so much for bringing it with you Danni! The weekend wouldn't have been quite the same without it:) I am actually thinking about getting a Wii, I would really have to talk Ryan into it though and I'd have to definately have plant a money tree or something. Cuz they aren't cheap. I never thought I would be asking Ryan if I could get a game system. I definately saw it the other way around:)
We were in the zone...This is Ryan playing baseball. I wish I took a video of this because he was getting so mad!

Roxie is just hanging out with Danni here. And you might notice that Roxie is wearing a diaper. It is true. Roxie became a woman this week but she is quite fashionable with her denim fashionista bottoms.

1 comment:

Tyan said...

She looks like she's wearing a speedo - so European of her!