How long have you been married? 10 months.
How long did you date? 7 LONG years....we started "dating" in 8th grade...I wouldn't even call it dating...more like "hanging out".
Who eats more sweets? I think we both have a weakness for anything sweet. We both especially like ice cream and/or chocolate. A combination of the two is never turned down.
Who said I love you first? Gosh, i don't even remember. I think I did probably. ![]()
I think we were sophmores in highschool in this picture, maybe juniors.
How old is he? 22. He is 17 days older than me.
Who is taller? Ryan is by just a few inches. he is 5' 10" and I am 5' 7".
Who is smarter? Depends on what subject. If Ryan wants to learn about something...he LEARNS about it. But, I think that I have the "book smarts". Ryan does too when he applies himself:):):)
What is his favorite dessert? ICE CREAM or my chocolate chip cookies.
Who can sing better? I grew up singing, so I would say that I am. I think my mom had this dream of having our family be a traveling singing group so that we could share our talents with the whole world. OBVIOUSLY that did not happen. Believe me, it is a good thing:) Ryan is actually a pretty good singer in the shower:)
![]()
This is us all dressed up for Prom.
Who pays the bills? That would be me.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Ryan does. It is the side that is closest to the bedroom door. I have always heard that the man is suppose to sleep closest to the door, so in case a booger man breaks in, the man can protect the woman. So I guess we'll have to change it up as we move homes. ![]()
This was taken on our 4 year anniversay of dating.
Who mows the lawn? A lawn crew. When we have a house, I imagine Ryan will do it.
Who cooks dinner? ME! If you know me at all, you know I love to cook. Ryan actually can make really good breakfast foods.
Who drives? We both do. When we take my car, I drive most of the time. Ryan drives his truck because it's stick. It's scary to drive it in the city. It's fun driving it in the country though where I don't have to worry about other cars.
Who is more stubborn? Hmmm...we are both pretty dang stubborn.
Who kissed who first? Ryan kissed me.
Who asked who out? Ryan is the one who officially asked me to be his girlfriend. He actually asked me at the movie theater in the middle of a REALLY scary movie. It was a really scary scene and he leaned over and asked me to be his girlfriend. Weird timing. I guess he couldn't wait.
Who proposed? Ryan did. He asked me in a parking garage. It's a LONG STORY...it wasn't suppose to happen that way. It definately wasn't the romantic proposal that I had rehursed in my head since I was like 5 years old...but it was sweet, and we laugh about it now:)
How many kids do you have/want? I think we want 4.
Who has more siblings? I do. I have one sister, Mandy. Ryan is an only child.
Who wears the pants? Honestly, we each wear one leg. We keep each other in line so it seems to be pretty balanced.
I tag Mandy, Paris and Tyan
No comments:
Post a Comment