Sunday, February 17, 2008

Weekend in Tyler

This weekend Ryan and I went to Tyler with our good friends, Jared and Tyan. We had such a great time! While the boys went to a gun show (sooo macho) us girlies got our hair done. We chopped it! I was definately needing a change. Check out Tyan's new do HERE. So cute!

Tell me what you think!And this is Mocha. I love her and she loves me....but not as much as she loves food...I'll never win.

Aside from our beautiful make-overs, we ate some AWESOME food i.e chicken, the best ribs in the world, fudge, and cake. I feel like I need to fast for the next year, we stuffed ourselves! We made some great friends and can't wait to go back again:)

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Your hair is adorable! It looks so good on you

EMILY said...

soo cute i love it! i wish you would have let me do it!!!!!!!!!

Mandy Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy Sue said...

Very cute marissa boo!

Tyan said...

Love that hair! Especially from the side - sassy!! And you were totally right about washing it and drying it yourself, I'm loving it more and more! That picture of Mocha is hilarious.

*kt* said...

i love the hair!!! it's so cute on you!!!

Jenny said...

Your hair looks great, love the color!!