I was tagged by Tyan to tell 6 non-important/unusual things about myself, so here ya go:
1. I just recently blogged about THIS , but my new found hobby/creative outlet is making home made greeting cards. It's really fun. I have a hard time getting myself to cut the really cute paper. I'd rather just frame it or something and put it on my wall. I probably spend more time just looking at the paper rather than cutting it and making it into something. It's just too pretty:)
2. I have two different colored eyes. It's true. One has more blue in it than the other one. My dad calls me brown-eye-blue-eye girl.
3. I have a slight lisp when I talk. I was made fun of this A LOT when I was younger so I am really self concious about it...so I don't really know why I am telling you. moving on...
4. Any deep body of water freaks me out. I don't like knowing what is underneath me, but I REALLY don't like NOT knowing. There could be fish, whales, sunken ships...squid the size of a bus!! Don't get me started. I don't even like thinking about it.
5. One day I am going to open a little bakery. The treats will be delicious. I already have some recipes that I am going to use. Cookies, cakes, truffles...all kinds of yummies.
6. I don't really like talking on the phone. I don't prefer the awkward pauses and such. I would much rather talk to you face to face. Or even through email or blog comments! :):)
I tag Mandy, Julia and Paris!
The rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will shop at your bakery...I love yummies!
Post a Comment