Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Catch Up

My birthday was a week ago, i just haven't had the chance to post anything about it. It was a good birthday. Ryan surprised me with flowers the night before. The morning of my birthday Ryan got up early and decorated the house with birthday decor and cooked breakfast for me. For whatever reason I didn't think to take any pictures! O well. He had my presents waiting for me as soon as I woke up. It was a special birthday for me because it was the first birthday in two years that we were able to be together. Later in the day we went to "U Paint It", a store where you paint your own pottery. I had been wanting to go there ever since we moved to College Station. Since we both love ice cream so much we made each other ice cream bowls. We soon found out that it was A LOT harder than it looked. But, it was really fun and it was something different to do! These are the finished products. Ryan painted my bowl (the one with the "M") and I painted Ryan's bowl (The one with the "R"). That night Ryan took me to Fish Daddy's. It was soo yummy! I didn't think to get my camera out until we were done eating and walking to the car so this next picture is us standing in front of the restaurant, you just can't tell.

This past weekend we were in Utah. My cousin Adam and his fiance, Stephanie, were married on the 26th in the Timpanogos Utah Temple. It was a beautiful ceremony and was a fun reminder of our wedding day. Adam and Stephanie RiggsLater in the weekend we were able to visit some of Ryan's mission buddies. It is always an unpredictable event, you never know what they will do when they all get together, but it is always fun! We also got to visit with my cousin Eddy and friend Brian Stock. Those guys are crazy as ever. We miss having our family and friends around so much! We also went to Park City and Salt Lake for our birthday dinners with the family. It was a jam packed weekend. Fun, but glad to be home! Now it's back to school....

2 comments:

Julia and Cody said...

Fun stuff!! Sounds like you guys had really good and long birthdays!! Awesome!

Jenna said...

Cute bowls! Itsn't that a fun activity! We did the same thing for our 1 year anniversary-I made him a cup because he loves drinks and he made me a cereal bowl because I love cereal! We loved it!