Thursday, October 18, 2007

A couple of updates

My cat hates our dog so much....but Roxie thinks the cat is the greatest thing on the planet. Roxie doesn't want to hurt her, she just wants to play, but the cat doesn't know that. I happened to have my camera at the right time so here are a few pictures of Roxie trying to be friends with the cat....haha. On October 14, 2007 my cousin Paris and her husband Jake were blessed with a handsome little boy, Jaxen Jacob McCuistion. They are going to be great parents. We are so excited to see them and the rest of the family next week!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jaxon is such a cutie. They are such a good-looking family. By the way I love the name you gave your dog if I were to get a girl dog I would want to name her Roxie :)