Ryan's VERY homemade birthday cake. haha. It was good though!
Saturday, October 6, 2007
Ryan's Birthday Weekend
Well, for Ryan's birthday we went to Sulphur Springs so he could go hunting and so we could get away! I think that's what he wanted to do more than anything! It was his first time to go deer hunting since he has been home, so he was more than ready! The first morning, we woke up at 5:30 am, with the intention of both of us going hunting but I was sick, throwing up all night, so Ryan went by himself. He was going to stay with me but I made him go, since it was his first time to go deer hunting since he has been back. He knows to listen to his wife!!! :) And good thing he did because he shot a doe with his bow that morning. I was so bummed that i didn't get to go watch! But, I was excited for him.
That afternoon, I was feeling a little better so I went ahead and went with him this time. Of course we didn't see anything we could shoot at. I think I am bad luck. I went hoping I could shoot a hog, but we didnt see any. All we saw were two bucks. And they weren't big enough for Ryan to shoot. The next morning Ryan went by himself again, and shot a hog. But the grass out there in the meadow is so tall, that he never could find him. Aside from the hunting, we also got to visit family. We saw Brett, Ryan's uncle, Pa Pa and Betty, Ryan's grandpa and grandma, Johnny, Ryan's cousin, and Mammy, Ryan's other grandmother. We had a good visit with all of them. Today, was Ryan's actual birthday-October 6th. We didn't do much because we were so tired form the trip and driving. We just hung out and relaxed all day long. We are going to go to a movie later though, so I guess that's something. Aside from his presents, I made a birthday cake for him and one of his favorite dinners, chicken fried steak! It was a good weekend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!! I love you:)
I woke up to Ryan demanding his presents!! :)

Ryan's VERY homemade birthday cake. haha. It was good though!
Ryan's VERY homemade birthday cake. haha. It was good though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like you had fun! I think you did a great job on the the cake! Oh and ryan you hair looks great! hehe
i like the halloween paper! i need your email address to add you as an author on the recipe blog.
Fun! Congrats Ryan on shooting that doe! We've thought of names, but none of them seem right just yet. Maybe after we find out the sex it'll be easier.
Post a Comment