Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fun filled weekend :)

This weekend we stayed here in College Station. Although we like visiting family back home, it was nice to not have to drive for 4 hours there and back. Friday morning Ryan and I went to the Houston Temple. It is a beautiful building. We found some nice ladys to take our picture.When we got back from Houston, Ryan and I got to meet Texas country singer Randy Rogers and his band. They were at Cavender's Boot City for a few hours signing autographs and giving away free stuff. They seemed like really cool people, really friendly and down to Earth. I was star struck! :)
Our friend Danni came to visit us Saturday and Sunday. We had a fun time with her. She and I went shopping for my birthday (which was much needed for me! i honestly have not been shopping since i got married!) Danni gave Ryan the 3rd season of The Office for his birthday so we had an Office marathon and just bummed around.
Danni and I found these oh so scary hats when we were shopping. We decided it was worth a picture.
A relaxing weekend. We don't get very many!

3 comments:

Mandy Sue said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISSA BOO! HOPE ITS A GREAT ONE!

Julia and Cody said...

Happy happy birthday!!! We need to have another girls night out! Cute hat picture. ha ha :>

Brian said...

Happy Birthday, Marissa!