Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Showered with LOVE

Not only did having several baby showers get us set for the first few months of having a newborn (i.e. diapers, clothes, other necessities) but it also made us so grateful for all of the wonderful people that love and support us. I starting feeling guilty for having 4 showers. And you may be saying, WHAT THE?! 4??!!! Yes 4. My biggest feat was having people think I was asking them to give me things or buy Zoe gifts. I didn't want to look greedy, or have people think I expected something from them. But my mom put it into perspective for me when I was expressing to her this guilt I had. And she said, "There are so many people that love you and want to celebrate with you, so let them." And she is right.

Here are a few pictures from my last two showers. They were so fun:) Thanks to everyone who helped put them together, for everyone who attended, and for all of the wonderful and thoughtful gifts.

Church Shower. Hosted by Jerri Jones and Leann Wilding.
Photobucket

Bassham/Moore family and friends shower. Hosted my my wonderful Mother-in-Law, Cherie and Ryan's aunt Glenda.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Emily said...

nice cake



yummy!!!!!!!!