Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dear Zoe,

We are ready for you to come live with us now. Your room is all done, mommy and daddy's bags are packed for the hospital and we are more than ready to meet you. What's taking you so long?! I know you aren't suppose to come until Monday, but we are anxious. Just sayin'.

Love, Mommy

Pictures of Zoe's room...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

12 comments:

Miken said...

oh my heck i have been waiting for these. i just love the room. i must say! very cute! i'm so excited for you guys!!!!!!

Matthew and Shanna said...

so cute!! Wow- I love it!! You did a great job!

Lauren said...

I love it!

Julia and Cody said...

So sdorable!! Love it! Good luck with everything!!

Tyan said...

L.O.V.E.

you rock.

riggs family said...

looks like everything is set. The room is beautiful! I hope she doesn't keep you waiting too much longer!

Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...

Oh i love it Marissa. I is so cute. Your going to love having your glider. For the longest time i wondered if i would ever not be in it!! haha. We can not wait for Baby Zoe to get here!!

Em said...

Let's go Zoe, let's go!

Anonymous said...

Zoe's room is so cute! Great job! Hang in there it feel's like forever there at the end and then will just fly by :)

SusanA said...

Just landed here by accident and thought I shouldn't leave before saying wow and congratulations and good luck. Enjoy the ride!

McCuistion Family said...

So cute! thats the exact bedding i had picked out if i ever had a girl! haha!

Holly said...

Oh my! That room is SOooo cute, like straight out-of-a-magazine cute!! Nice job!