When I thought I would have all the time in the world to blog after I quit my job in preparation for little Zoe to get here... man was I WRONG!! Life has been crazy busy.
It's all my fault though. I have no one to blame but myself. Can you say NESTING LIKE CRAZY????!! I cannot get all of my projects done in the hours alloted in a day. It's terrible. I mean, heaven forbid Zoe comes into the world before I can scrub the tile grout in my kitchen with a toothbrush. How inconsiderate, Zoe.
And let's not forget all of the baby Zoe projects I have... make headbands, make burp cloths, art projects for her room, organize and reorganize her closet, hang curtains, buy rug. And there are a ton more, but it makes me overwhelmed to think about it.
So forgive me for not posting about my last two baby showers. I will get to them ASAP. Let's just hope it's before Zoe gets here...
Did I mention I am 38 weeks pregnant today? Yep, 2 more weeks!!! Belly picture, coming soon. Or not. No promises. :)
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
i can't even imagine! i'm glad you found a second to blog. at least i've been able to see the pictures of your showers on fb or mandy's blog. beating you to it!
I want to see pictures of zoes room when its all done!
aww! i wish i was there to help! i know you guys are going to be blessed beyond measure. i can't wait to meet her and see her complete room!! :)
Oh man, I know how you feel. Like when I had #2 , I'm sure baby Natalie really cared that my bathroom was organized with every thing in its drawer, and each and every hair tie in its bin, and the grout scrubbed. I don't what got into me, but I so understand your nesting!
Um..yes belly pic coming soon!!!;o)
You are so close!!!
The good news is they sleep a lot for the first few months...the bad news is you are too tired to do anything. No worries....Jackson's bumper is still under my bed unfinished:)I can't wait to see room pics!
Post a Comment