Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I mean really, where did I get this guy?

Yesterday I was expressing to Ryan how concerned I was about my back fat. My belly seems to be squishing around my sides and to my back, if that makes sense. Lovely, I know. Anyway, so I was telling him about this, and he took a look for himself, pointed and said, "Oh yeah, right here?"

Mmk...word to the wise. Never EVER tell a pregnant lady she has back fat, even if you can see it with your own eyes, and she asks you to look. LIE TO HER! Sheesh, I mean really, where did I get this guy? :)

3 comments:

Miken said...

lol! that is SO typical of a guy. eddy says stuff similar to that all the time. i just think it's a guy thing. don't worry about it!

once i wasn't wearing any makeup and i asked eddy "do you notice anything different about me today??" and he said - "you're face is fuller" WOW!! just what a girl wants to hear - my face is FAT. haha

Olsen Family said...

I may have to give him my "never tell a pregnant girl she's fat, even if it's your wife" speech. By the way, you are sooooo beautiful, and skinny. You have the perfect pregnancy physique. I gained way more weight with my first.

Cat said...

Hahaha! I totally wish I'd known about this before I came over tonight. I could have had a lot of fun with it. Boys. What can you do?