Monday, December 14, 2009

26 Weeks Pregnant

Today I am 26 weeks pregnant and feeling good. Only 98 days left until my due date. We are in the double digits! I can't believe how fast (for me anyway) time has gone by, and I know it will go even faster with the holidays and the new year approaching. We are so excited!

Photobucket


Things you may (or may not) care to know:

- I am a human garbage disposal. It's a fact.
- The baby is approximately the length of an English cucumber. (14 in. head to heel)
- She weighs approximately a pound and two-thirds.
- I have gained about 12 pounds. And it varies depending on when I weight myself. :)
- Her ears are much more developed now, so she can hear conversations I have with people. Kinda creepy.
- She is moving ALL OF THE TIME. And I love it.
- We are making progress on the nursery. BUT, we still have A LONG way to go.
- And lastly, Ryan and I are officially enrolled in several "New Parent Education Courses". I am actually quite excited about them! First up, Breastfeeding 101. (I know, get excited.) Next, Childbirth. And Lastly, Newborn Care. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

You are adorable. And I love the Christmas tree in the background.

Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...

you look so cute.. Your right it is going to go by so fast. My little on is already six weeks and i can not even believe it. We took all the classes to and i think they were great. i thought i knew everything but i sure didnt! good luck!