Friday, December 18, 2009

Chandler and Marissa

My cousin Chandler and and his beautiful Fiance, Marissa, (now wife) were married a couple of weeks ago and asked me to do their engagement pictures. I of course said I would, but only because she had an awesome name.

They are just babies! Babies, I tell you! But perfect for each other nonetheless. (I like that word, "nonetheless". You get three words in one. I'm weird). But of course we were their age when we got married. So I should shut my mouth.

There was much discussion of suspenders or no suspenders. I think I love the suspenders. They add a nice touch.
Photobucket

I'm pretty sure I think I love this one.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I save my very favorite for last. So candid. Love.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Em said...

love the last one too!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Matthew and Shanna said...

how cute! Awesome pictures!