Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Belly

Photobucket

6 comments:

Mandy Sue said...

This picture made my day :) Cute shirt. I wonder who bought it for you :)

Cat said...

Wow. It took 29 weeks for you to finally look pregnant. ;) Such a cute girl!

Anna June said...

seriously i second mandy's comment. this pic totally just made my day! :)

Julia and Cody said...

So cute!! So I'm sorry about my baby shower... aparently a lot of people didn't get the e-vite, or it didn't open... It was sent out late as well. This was her first shower my firend has thrown and I think she was just overwhelmed with it and other things. It was good though. I got your number again from Danni so I can text you when he gets here!! I hope things are going well with your pregnancy!! You look fabulous! :)

Luke said...

aw, cuteness.

Luke said...

ok that's EMILY, not Luke. lol..sorry. I should pay more attention to details!