Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sharp Family Preview

I had an awesome time with the Sharps! I was a little worried about the rain on the way to the location, but it so kindly stayed away. It actually made the clouds and sky really interesting. The Sharps were so fun and so photogenic, they really made what I do easy. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This little guy makes my Sundays so fun. He is in our Nursery and is my big helper. Love him:)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


During the session I told the kids that if they were good I had a treat for them at the end...worked like a charm:)
Photobucket

9 comments:

Mandy Sue said...

These turned out really good. Way to go!

Holly said...

AWESOME!! I'm so excited! These are soooo cute!

Ashley said...

Ok I love those pictures! Now I want family pictures! I love the location and everything. They are so good!

Tyan said...

So cute!!! Love them. Which lens did you use?

Ryan, Marissa , Zoe and Cora said...

I used the 17-55mm f/2.8. I think I really like it.

Becky Barner said...

Dang girl, you are so talented. I would love for you to take some pics of my kids one day

Nate Sharp said...

Marissa, the pictures look amazing! Thanks for making it so fun for the kids too. We can't wait to see the rest.

Ryan, Marissa , Zoe and Cora said...

Ashley- The location is even more awesome in person. It's an old town south of where we live about 30 minutes. I wish I could live there. Very charming and peaceful.

Kelly said...

Excellent bribery of the kids...plus a perfect prop for another good photo. Nice work, Marissa.