My friend Jennika just had her second little baby. It was fun to see her again, and see what great parents she and her husband are to their two boys. Loved this little guy! Meet Rylan.
Marissa you have become quite the photographer. Maybe you could teach me a few tricks of the trade. Also how do you get the picture so large on your blog... i can never get them to be bigger?
Rissa. It turns out I'm quite the photography critic -- I can tell a good eye for lighting composition. You're 'better than the average bear'!
Thanks for taking such great shots of my grandson. I was there at birth, but it sure is nice to see him now. Glad you were able to make it over there.
And what a 'wonderful' gift -- of priceless value. I look forward to coming to more of 'your' showers :) MamaPaula (hey, your mom can't have all the fun with the names).
Marissa. Where the heck have I been? I have been meaning to get on your blog for a while (i'm not a very good blog friend) and it's so fun to see. You are becoming quite the photographer...maybe you need an understudy?
Rissa: I added a bunch of my favs to a collection here. Each individual photo has a photo credit linking back to your site here. Thanks so much for these.
8 comments:
Marissa you have become quite the photographer. Maybe you could teach me a few tricks of the trade. Also how do you get the picture so large on your blog... i can never get them to be bigger?
Rissa. It turns out I'm quite the photography critic -- I can tell a good eye for lighting composition. You're 'better than the average bear'!
Thanks for taking such great shots of my grandson. I was there at birth, but it sure is nice to see him now. Glad you were able to make it over there.
And what a 'wonderful' gift -- of priceless value. I look forward to coming to more of 'your' showers :) MamaPaula (hey, your mom can't have all the fun with the names).
They're beautiful. I never knew my kid was so cute. You did a good job capturing him. Thanks for the best gift ever!
Marissa. Where the heck have I been? I have been meaning to get on your blog for a while (i'm not a very good blog friend) and it's so fun to see. You are becoming quite the photographer...maybe you need an understudy?
those pic's are amazing, did you take those? Your friends are lucky to have you, there is nothing better than a great pic of your babies. AMAZING!!!!
Rissa: I added a bunch of my favs to a collection here. Each individual photo has a photo credit linking back to your site here. Thanks so much for these.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/iknovate/sets/72157616522925930/
Paula- So glad you like them! Feel free to do anything you like with those photos. You have such cute grandsons:)
Post a Comment