Friday, March 27, 2009

How Now Brown Cow

Bill and Cherie have a little herd of cows near Southfork Ranch in Parker, Texas. No, really, their pasture is just across the street from the big white house that was filmed in the TV series "Dallas". Us young'ins wouldn't remember...

Anyways, these cows are funny. They all have personalities of their own. Some have more personality than some humans I know.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is Bill feeding. Brodie is the King of the pasture. You definitely wanna keep your eye on him...

Photobucket

And the Easter Bunny decided to visit the cows a little early. I mean seriously...no one can deliver all those candy baskets in one day. He's just getting a head start people.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Julia and Cody said...

You're pictures are so clear! You do such a great job at the angles too! I love the photos of the Jone's kids!! :> And that cake.... it makes me hungry and want to go make one! yum.. You'll have to share that recipee, unless it's a secret!
Oh... hey let me know when you can go tumble! I'm up for it anytime!