Monday, March 2, 2009

Ms. Kitty

This little cat right here is pretty special. Maybe not to you, but she is to me. Her name is Smokey. I know, I know, really original. I was like 14 when I got her so my creativeness wasn't quite there, give me some slack. 'Sides, we don't really call her that. It's just Kitty. 

She's a good snuggler (when she wants to be), cob-web eater, and beetle eater. What would I do without you little lady? You make my life so pleasant. 

I know of her love for me because she has stuck around through it all...she so willingly took me in after a year of abandonment while I was in Utah for college, having her defense mechanisms taken completely from her, Ryan joining the fam, the addition of her oh-so-affectionate canine sibling, and three moves. Yikes, that could kill a cat right there. Tough times, tough times.

So, here's to you Ms. Kitty. Thanks for being my buddy.

1 comment:

Mandy Sue said...

I'm so glad you have her in your life. Whatever would you do? How is Mr. Beautiful? Dad was wondering if "Mrs." Kitty had a husband?