Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My new found passion...

...photography. I have been lucky enough to have Tyan let me tag along with her to some of her photo sessions lately. She is a great mentor and friend, so we always have a good time. So I know it is going to take many lifetimes for me to be as good as Tyan, plus she has a such a unique style, but I thought I would share some of the photos that I have taken at the photo sessions. It has been so fun!

Meet Leah... she was so adorable and constantly on the move!
The Robinsons. Such a good looking family.

3 comments:

Tyan said...

LOVE it! You are awesome! You will be suprised at how fast you learn, but you already know a lot more than I did first starting out!!

Mandy Sue said...

They look really good. You are a natural!

Julia and Cody said...

Way Cute!! You did a really good job! That's awesome that you have a friend that can help you out with that!