Saturday, October 4, 2008

Early Birthdays

While we were in Plano last week, Bill and Cherie wanted to celebrate our birthdays with us. We had a lot of fun opening gifts. Ryan's birthday is this coming Monday (the 6th) so he opened first, with the help of Roxie. He got a camo hunting jacket that he has been wanting. He was really excited and decided to model it for us.My Birthday is on the 23rd of this month, and it is my GOLDEN birthday! I am turning 23 on the 23rd. Only happens once in a lifetime people! Sorry to all you suckers that were born on the 1st or something. You didn't even know the awesomeness of that day...poor things...I got a yummy smelling candle and a caramel apple mix...awesome. I love fall foods, smells and flavors. My favorite. I also got the icecream maker attachment for my KitchenAid mixer. I was sooo excited! I have been wanting it for a while. We have already put it to good use. We made vanilla icecream with strawberries and chocolate chuncks. REALLY GOOD. It fact, writing about it has made my taste buds wake up, I do believe I will have a bowl when I am done with this post. mmmmm.... We were also surprised with this gift for the both of us!! A grill! We have already used it many times. Grilling just brings food to a whole new level...Thanks so much Bill and Cherie!My parents also surprised us!! In November they are sending us to visit Mandy and Matthew in San Francisco. Ryan and I have never been to the city, so we are very excited to have Mandy and Matthew show us around. San Francisco, here we come!!!

3 comments:

Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...

I love having a grill! I got Ryan one for his birthday and we love it. You can just enjoy so many more things out of your own house. I am excited for you!

Mandy Sue said...

Yeah for fun birthday gifts!! We can't wait to show you guys around!! We are going to have so much fun!!

Riggs Familia said...

Happy Birthdays! Jer would love a grill like that. He still has to squat down on his 'lil hibatchi :)

I love the picures you take! Especially the ones you just took of your cute 'ol garden.

Have fun in Cali!