After being in the sun for 4 hours or so, we worked up an appetite, so we went to Koppe Bridge, voted #1 for the best hamburger in the Brazos Valley. Yumm.
Bill and Cherie, thanks so much for visiting us, we always enjoy time spent with you!
Bill and Cherie, thanks so much for visiting us, we always enjoy time spent with you!
2 comments:
Marissa - You must expand on the Brahmans' comical side - although I was part of the "Brahma Bulls" I can't say I've spent much time around the actual animal - a classmate in a fuzzy cow suit doesn't qualify. And, we only had Red Brangus on the farm... and I wouldn't describe them as comical... especially the bulls.
:) Yes, the Bulls are quite intimidating. But the one's I have been around are actualy big puppy dogs: Very gentle. The calves are pretty funny to watch when they are running and bucking around like they are all big and bad...and I mean come on...they are just comical looking. Loose skin, humps on their backs, and big ears. It's like they are a cross between a camel and an alien. If that's not comical, I don't know what is.:)
Post a Comment