Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Guest Speakers
In my Small Business Management class, I decided to take advantage of some extra credit our teacher had offered us: Bring a guest speaker, get 30 points tacked onto your total points at the end of the semester...nice. So, I asked my mom and dad to speak about their business experience and how the family business has gotten to where it is today. Mom and Dad, you did such a great job!!! Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy lives to hang out with me and Ryan for the weekend, and for speaking in my business class. Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so neat! It's like in elementary school when you have career day and the parents come and tell you about your job! So cool that you got to do that in college!!! :)
Aww, I love your parents! That is so fun!
Post a Comment