Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Weekend Project
Over the weekend I finished a baby quilt that I have been making. My grandma Joyce taught me how to make what is called a rag quilt. It is a pattern that is super adorable for baby quilts. I have a hard time focusing on one project at a time. If the project takes me too long, I get bored with it and need different project...and I kind of toggle back and forth between projects. This one was perfect because it only took me about a week to finish (which is a perfect length of time, I don't get bored) and I got to pull out my sewing machine that I haven't used in what seems like forever! I think the next quilt will be pink and yellow fabrics. Here are some pictures of the quilt. Tell me what you think!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
i Love it! I love making things. You did a Good Job!
Cute fabric. I can't wait to sew up my quilts with you this summer. I have lots of fabric cut out!
This quilt is awesome! I love it! I wish I could do something like this but I don't think I would have the patience.
that is so cute!! i want it...it matches owens room!!!!!!!!
So cute!! I'm really impressed, especially with how fast you whipped it out! Are you going to get to come to Kellye's bridal shower tonight?
Very cute! I love the fabric!
soo cute!! I love it!! Good job!
Post a Comment