Saturday, September 11, 2010

Danni and Ryan

My BFF from my growing up days is getting married. I think it's funny that her fiance's name is Ryan. Funny how that worked out.

I took their engagement pictures and I'm kind of in love with them. Congratulations, you lovey doveys. Can't wait for the big day...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Mandy Sue said...

Super cute!

Jenna said...

I lOVE them!! Great job! I am so excited for her!

Ashlee Woods said...

Love them Marissa!

JanaLee said...

Once again...GREAT PICTURES!! You definitely have a photographer's eye...well your eye but... oh, you know what I mean!!

สยาม แก้วคำไสย์ said...

Very nice!

Karim said...

You take such great pictures!

I laughed when I saw your comment about her fiance's name. My very best friend growing up is *seriously* dating a guy named Chris. Funny how that happens!