Zoe rolled over for the first time on August 24, 2010. (tummy to back)
She is sitting up now.
She is getting really good at grabbing.
She LOVES animals, especially our dogs and cat. She lights up when she sees them.
She is always reaching for my phone and/or the remote. Those are off limits sister!
EVERYTHING goes in her mouth. EVERY. THING.
When she nurses she plays with her hair. Still nursing like a champ.
LOVES faces. Especially Daddy's. She pats his cheeks and pulls on his nose and lips.
She is getting a little separation anxiety with me. I love it and hate it at the same time.
My little Z monkey, I love you!!!


3 comments:
Why does she have to be so cute? It makes it that much harder being away from her.
Sweet girl. She's getting so big!
The rattle I got on etsy from a seller called TheWoodGarden. I'll bring it to church when it comes in (probably next week) so you can see if you like it since it's a little pricey. Natural toys are my favorite. It's what I grew up playing with. Husband calls all my old toys "expensive sticks" but I'm slowly winning him over to the charm. :)
She is so adorable! You need to come back and visit soon so that Josh and I can hold her! Oh... and we want to see you all too. (:
Post a Comment