Zoe is so cute. I can't believe how big she is and 11 weeks already, time really does fly. How crazy that you worked out at that exact gym for gymnastics. Did you grow up in Frisco or Denton? Speaking of small worlds, I think one of your relatives is in our new ward in Frisco. I saw her in your family shower picture (the tall one with dark hair on the right) and recognized her from church, I've even talked to her but can't remember her name. Kim is in the nursery and says she has a daughter named Sydney that's in the nursery. Anyway, it really is a small world.
8 comments:
She is getting soo big soo fast!!!! What a pretty little girl, just like her mommy!!!
She is beautiful Marissa! She is growing up so fast! Hope you guys are doing well! :)
I miss her tons!
i love these pictures she is so cute
She looks so tiny and dainty! She's gorgeous :)
I can't believe she is almost 3 months old now. Isn't it sad how fast the time goes? I love these pictures! She is so cute.
Zoe is so cute. I can't believe how big she is and 11 weeks already, time really does fly. How crazy that you worked out at that exact gym for gymnastics. Did you grow up in Frisco or Denton? Speaking of small worlds, I think one of your relatives is in our new ward in Frisco. I saw her in your family shower picture (the tall one with dark hair on the right) and recognized her from church, I've even talked to her but can't remember her name. Kim is in the nursery and says she has a daughter named Sydney that's in the nursery. Anyway, it really is a small world.
Look at her little shirt! I need one!
I think you need to check out Joven's blog. Doesn't look shady at all!
Post a Comment