Monday, June 21, 2010

Happenings as of late...

Last month we moved, and we love our place! It's out of town, in a quiet neighborhood, and brand new so I don't have to deal with a previous tenants grime and grossness.

Our new place has a community pool, complete with covered kiddie pool. We have taken Zoe a couple time and she loves it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Zoe doesn't really like her tummy time. She gets pretty frustrated. I tell her it's for her own good, so that she can crawl some day. She usually ignores me and just wants to be done.
Photobucket

The dogs are really sweet with her. I snapped this picture one morning while Zoe and Roxie were napping together.
Photobucket

And it's true. Zoe loves hugs.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Mandy Sue said...

She seriously is the cutest thing ever! I can't wait to squeeze her in a week!

Em said...

She is so cute Marissa. Love the pic of them on the couch..and..is Roxie wearing panties or is it my imagination?

Kallie said...

Soo cute!!! We think she looks just like her beautiful mommy! ps we love that she is wearing the grey and white outfit we gave her! Hope we get a chance to see her.... and her parents sometime very very soon! Looks like you are well.

Miken said...

haha love the picture with the dog. and i love her mohawk!