Jenna, the skirt is not maternity. But, it is a wrap around skirt, and ties on the side, so it works. I was really excited when I remembered I had it because my options for church were not many. It's actually really old, I wore it to Mandy's wedding :)
7 comments:
Super cute!
So pretty! I love your skirt-is it maternity?
You're so cute!!!
Sweetest tiniest pregnant lady ever! :)
Jenna, the skirt is not maternity. But, it is a wrap around skirt, and ties on the side, so it works. I was really excited when I remembered I had it because my options for church were not many. It's actually really old, I wore it to Mandy's wedding :)
that's just wrong---not even having to wear maternity clothes.
May I come over and smack ya? ;o)
Juuust kidding. You look beautiful!
So cute it makes me sick!! You are the cutest ever. And I'm loving the skirt! Miss you!
Post a Comment