Monday, February 1, 2010

my little mini-me

I CANNOT tell you how excited I am to have a little mini-me to dress. SO EXCITED. It is going to be awesome. I can already tell I might need an intervention with my shopping habits, everything is just so dang cute. I have been a good thus far. I only buy things here and there. And I've only gotten in trouble with Ryan once or twice... or thrice. But it's worth it. It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission. :)

So here are some of my latest finds...
Photobucket
Orange ruffle shirt, white jeans, white sandles, pink swimsuit and pink cardigan are all from Janie and Jack. The green striped shirt is from BabyGap. And the beige shoes are from Mia Joie.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Headbands from Etsy. I am going to attempt to make these...

Photobucket
I LOVE THIS HAT. This is one I got in trouble for. But it was worth it. :) I found it on Etsy. It should be arriving at my door sometime this week!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I found these two outfits at Flora and Henri.

Little Z will be here in 7 weeks. We (and her wardrobe) can't wait!

2 comments:

Karim said...

Such cute outfits! Not going to lie, I recently created a folder on my desktop named "baby stuff" that has pictures of baby things I love. And there is most definitely a sub category for baby clothes. I am beginning to think I just need to go ahead and buy stock in JCrew/Crewcuts.

And I'm not even pregnant yet. Haha.

Anonymous said...

Girls are so much fun to dress I wish I could tell you it will get easier but it really doesn't :) I still need an intervention! I can't even count how many times I've gotten in trouble for buying clothes for Skylar :)