Monday, January 11, 2010

Here she is!

We had a 3D ultrasound on Saturday, and I am so glad we were able to see what our little girl looks like. I think she looks like her daddy.
30 Weeks. We are in the home stretch!
Can't wait for her to get here, we love her so much already.

Photobucket

This isn't the best picture, but I love it because she's smiling:)
Photobucket

And yawning...she yawned a lot during the ultrasound. Being squished inside mommy's tummy all day is tiring work, I suppose.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anna June said...

she totally has ryan's nose!!!! she is gorgeous. period. but seriously i dont think ANY one was doubting that!!!! :) so happy for you two.

Mandy Sue said...

thats my cute little niece!

McCuistion Family said...

Oh my gosh i love her! i cant wait til shes here! why the heck do you live so far away?

Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...

yeah! i loved doing the 3d ultrasound. to bad cohen's hand was right in front of his face! what a stinker!