Friday, October 2, 2009

Mmm...shopping.

I have quickly come to a realization that I am not going to fit into my regular wardrobe for very much longer. Which I am A-OK with. It is actually kind of exciting!! But, pants are becoming a bit snug and tops are hugging my shape a little more closely than I prefer. So, I am definitely in need of doing a little shopping people!!

Just a few things I have my eye on...

Totally cute top from Nordstrom.
Photobucket

I like this whole get-up too. Also from Nordstrom.
Photobucket

These next few items are from Gap Maternity. I am liking the chord...
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't know why, but I have an obsession with the color gray right now. Love it.
Photobucket

And some fun things. Not necessarily pregnant-lady related...
Scarves from Old Navy

Photobucket

Photobucket

I want these, even if they are ridiculously expensive...
Photobucket

Adorable red loafers from Nordstrom. Can you believe that I don't own a pair of red shoes? It's horrible, I know.
Photobucket

And this Michael Kors watch. It. Is. Beautiful.
Photobucket

Alright... I'm done coveting the things that are not mine. For now...

6 comments:

Mandy Sue said...

All very cute! I want the accessories you listed!

Miken said...

i love scarves! and i love the bottom-most gray top you posted. maybe i should get preg...? hahaha jk. you will be/are such a cute pregnant girl!

Ashley said...

I bet you look so cute pregnant! I want to see some pictures! I love the michael kors watch. I am loving gold right now esp gold watches! So cute!

Karim said...

I totally just got that watch! (except that the edges are rounded and not squared off) I LOVE MK watches.

And yes, I think some pregnant belly shots are in order

Tyan said...

Love all of it! It's fun to get those first maternity clothes, it makes it all feel real! And I am OBSESSED with MK watches. Jared and I both have them and love them!!

McCuistion Family said...

now i want to see a picture of your lil pregnant belly