Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We went to the pumpkin patch to pick out a few pumpkins again this year. I think this will be one of our little family traditions. I was watching all of the little kiddos running around us, picking out just the right pumpkin before someone else claimed it. Looked like they were having fun. We brought Roxie with us this year and she quite liked it I think.

We got 3 small-ish sized pumpkins and 2 itty-bitty pumpkins all for 7 bucks. Not bad my friends.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ryan thought it would be funny to take this picture. My belly isn't going to get this big is it????

Photobucket
A warty pumpkin. I thought it was weird. And warty.

Photobucket

Photobucket
No, No, Ryan. Put the pumpkin down. :)

Photobucket
Happy girl. I think she sniffed every pumpkin there.

1 comment:

Miken said...

pumpkin time! i love pumpkins! you look so pretty in all your pictures... very jealous! i can't wait to see you come december maybe by then you'll be as big as that pumpkin??? jk :)