Friday, August 14, 2009

We are Destin Bound, My Friends

We are driving to Destin, Florida tomorrow morning with some of our very besties. We are leaving quite early actually- 4:00am. It should be interesting to see what we all actually look like at that time of the morning, but I'm not sure if I will be coherent enough to make the observation. I plan on being doped up on sleeping pills until we get there because for me, car rides + being pregnant = not fun. So I opt for the easy way out. Drugs. Pregnant-Lady-Safe, of course.

Photobucket

The tallest building is the place where we are staying. Yeah, there's a pool on the roof. And it's pretty much awesome. And I definitely foresee some nightly walks on the beach...

I am kind of bummed about the forecast though. There is like a 40% chance of rain every day we are there. BOO! Hopefully it won't rain EVERY DAY, ALL DAY. Although I do love me some thunderstorms. Just no hurricanes, please. Honestly I don't care if it rains, snows, sleets, or whatever else. I will be relaxing regardless.

See you suckas on the flip side yo.

1 comment:

Miken said...

i'm very excited for your baby on the way and your florida trip! you better post lots of pictures of the vacation - and lots of pictures of your stages of pregnancy. can't wait!