The Duck Commander.

As most of you know Ryan is an avid duck hunter and any man who is a true duck hunter knows of Phil Robertson, affectionately called "The Duck Commander".
Well, because he commands ducks of course.

So, for my husband to meet the man who inspired his passion for duck hunting, I think, is pretty stinking cool. Now he can check that off his list of "Things to Do before I Die". I would bet a billion million dollars it was on there.
I will have to admit, The Duck Commander is a pretty cool guy. Now he is a little scary looking, yes, and VERY back-woods-Louisiana-red-neck, yes, but after an hour or two or THREE of watching his DVDs you come to know a man that is actually quite decent, hilarious and entertaining to watch.

This is the whole gang. The Robertson Clan, plus two buddies.
All I know is that I'm glad I'm not a duck.
2 comments:
Ryan looks like a little boy! He can't be a soon-to-be daddy!
The authoritative answer, it is tempting...
Post a Comment