Wednesday, June 24, 2009

When it's hot...

...the only answer is ice cream. Well...not the only answer. But it's my favorite answer. And what better place to get ice cream than THE Blue Bell Creamery??!! It's the only place where all the Blue Bell ice-cream-goodness is born, and it's conveniently located just 45 minutes south of us in the tiny little town of Brenham, Texas.

And what better company to share it with than my very own mom and dad?! Thanks for the visit, I needed it more than you know! Love you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Mandy Sue said...

I think dad is sucking in his tummy in the first pic. Haha. Look like a lot of fun. Matt and I so want to go there!!

Ryan, Marissa , Zoe and Cora said...

he is. he made me redo the picture because he forgot to suck it in...

Miken said...

i don't think i've had blue bell before... only blue bunny. i love reading all your posts!

Jenna said...

So I cannot believe I am from Texas and have not been there yet. Cole fell in love with the stuff on his mission in LA so we both make sure some blue bell fits into the budget. Love the pictures.