We are back from the Dominican Republic. It was such an awesome trip, and we owe a big thanks to Bill and Cherie for taking us. Here are some pictures from the first half of the trip...
Just Arrived...
Showing off our mad volley-ball skills
The beautiful beach
It appeared that not everyone could read this sign...we had our fair share of nude people. yuck.
There were all kind of lizards and frogs...
Chef Bill, our very own Hibachi Grill chef...
One evening some local vendors set up shop at our resort, so we thought we'd check it out. There was one guy that tried to get me to buy these monkeys for like 20 dollars a piece. I kept saying no I don't need three weird monkeys, and so he proceeded to place them on me in hopes to make me fall in love with them I guess. No thanks, I just want a picture with them.
This is Mario...now I'll buy HIM for 20 dollars any day.
Gotta represent, WHOOP!
The best part of an all-inclusive resort is the food and drinks are all included and there is no limit! You can eat and drink as much as your little heart desires...
I'll post the second half of the pics another day...
3 comments:
Well that looks like lots of fun! I love how your pink feet match your dress! :)
I'm totally jealous!
Yeah, I forgot to put sunscreen on my feet and hands. It was painful.
Looks like lots of fun! Love the pics! Cute swimsuit and monkey!
Post a Comment