

We carved our pumpkin a few days later. Zoe was a very helpful assistant. She stood by sipping on her Chick-fil-a lemonade.





She got distracted. She wanted a flower, as usual.

So that she could pick it apart, as usual.

Back to pumpkin carving. She wasn't a fan of the pumpkin guts.


Zoe absolutely loves panda bears. She notices them everywhere. One time we were at a park and Zoe noticed the panda on someone's Panda Express drink cup and freaked OUT. She probably has 3 or 4 different stuffed pandas, shirts with pandas on them, watches Knug FU Panda at least 3 or 4 times a week. Yeah...She LOVES them. So, when I found this panda costume, I died! I knew she would love it, and she did. Halloween night we went to our soon-to-be neighborhood to trick-or-treat. Zoe had so much fun. She was a little shy but had fun watching her bucket fill up with candy.

2 comments:
Cutest panda ever!
Love the panda costume! What a cutie.
Post a Comment