I don't know two people more deserving of a sweet little baby. These two were told that they would never be able to have kids of their own. But in a little over a month they will be given the biggest blessing they could have ever dreamed. Congratulations Bryce and Sierra! You will be such wonderful parents. SOOOO happy for you.
What is it with you tiny women and your microscopic bumps? Wouldn't it make more sense if you guys looked huge since the baby has no place to go but OUT? UNJUST!
On a more serious note, I am so excited for them. They are going to be awesome at parenthood.
1 comment:
What is it with you tiny women and your microscopic bumps? Wouldn't it make more sense if you guys looked huge since the baby has no place to go but OUT? UNJUST!
On a more serious note, I am so excited for them. They are going to be awesome at parenthood.
Post a Comment