Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day was great. I am so grateful to be Zoe's Mom, she is such a sweet blessing to my life. Ryan made the day very special since Zoe isn't quite old enough to do anything just yet. :) She did give me the gift of sleeping for 5 hours straight the night before, so that was AWESOME. Thanks Zoe. :) She has yet to do that again though....

These pictures were taken by Tyan Jacox when Zoe was 7 days old. Tyan is so stinking talented and I love her for capturing these beautiful images. These pictures are my most prized possessions!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

5 comments:

Ryan and Jamie Sharp said...

Oh I love these! They are so precious!

Tyan said...

I am so lucky to have gotten to take these! You are an awesome mom, Zoe is one lucky girl! And sooooo cute!!!!

Jenna said...

Wow-Love the pictures!! She is so cute!

riggs family said...

these pictures are beautiful!!! They would be my most prized possesion also! enjoy her, time goes by too fast!

Lauren said...

ADORABLE!