Monday, September 14, 2009

13 weeks!

Today I am 13 weeks pregnant and I am feeling 100% better with the nausea and sickness. I am still a tiny bit tired, but it's nothing compared to the zombie-like trance I was in for the longest time. Which translates to...I am loving life again! I actually enjoy eating- something that has been more of a chore for the past 2 months of my life.

We find out in about 5 1/2 weeks what we are having. We are DYING to know if it's a boy or a girl!!! I've added a poll on the side bar for those of you who want to guess- just to make it interesting. Voting starts NOW! Go!

I'm pretty sure we are set on first names if it is a boy or girl, but will not disclose this information until a later date. We don't want any Stealer McStealertons stealing our names! That's just plain RUDE!

Photobucket


So, the baby is approximately 3 inches in length (crown to rump) this week and weighs around 1 ounce. (Comparable to the length of a shrimp when it's all stretched out, I guess.) Shrimp cocktail anyone??!! Holy cow that sounds amazing right now.

Don't forget to vote!!

3 comments:

Miken said...

it's so exciting that you're pregnant! still a ways to go though! i'm glad you're over feeling crappy all the time. yay!

Karim said...

That is so exciting! Glad you're feeling better! And I'm with you with the name thing; we are keeping ours secret, too.

Lori said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling better! :-)