Sunday, January 11, 2009

Conger Photo Session

SOO....I have so much I want/need to blog about from our Christmas break. Honestly I don't think I have done it yet because the amount of bloggage is quite intimidating...so maybe I'll get around to it one of these days when I am feeling ambitious...but in the mean time...a few pictures from my first "official" photo shoot. I felt a little naked without my friend/photography extraordinaire/awesome person, Tyan, but I think it went well. 

Julia is one of my really good friends that I grew up with, so it was really fun to catch up with her and take a few photos of her cute little family. Meet the Congers: Julia, Cody and little Cooper!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

you are really good! Do you think maybe you could take some family pics of our family after the baby is born?

Jenna said...

Way impressed!!

Tyan said...

Not naked at all, you are awesome! Congrats on the first session, you rocked it!

Christi said...

SOOOOO cute! I love the pictures. You did such a good job with my family too. I was really impressed. I had a blast and I can't wait to see how they turned out.

Julia and Cody said...

Oh I love it! They turned out so good! You are AMAZING! Thanks so much for doing this for us!
Oh and I totally understand about the whole intimidated to blog because you have so much! I haven't even done Thanksgiving yet!
It was good to see you again!

McCuistion Family said...

Marissa! youre awesome, I want your camera and skills so bad! haha! Bianca said shes gna have you take family pictures, so jealous. so next time your in town I want some done like that! your amazing