We had a really great time in San Francisco visiting Mandy and Matthew this past weekend. We jam-packed soooo much in just two days. Mandy was a wonderful tour guide:) Here are some pictures from day one. I'll post day two pictures later.
Alcatraz
A view of the Golden Gate Bridge from Alcatraz Island.
My hunnie.
Mandy in one of the prison cells. You look way too happy to be in there Mandy Sue...
Ryan looking in a solitary confinement cell....I need to have one of these build in our house so I can put him in there when he's acting up. :)
The divets in the cement in the picture above were made from a grenade that went off in an escape attempt. 
Another view of the Golden Gate Bridge. We toured the bridge the next day and the weather was not so friendly.
Mandy Sue, tour guide extrordinare.
Vegetation on the island of Alcatraz.
Here are the famous sea lions at Pier 39. They were so funny. I wish I could be fat and lazy and lay around all day long. 
Gotta ride a trolley when you're in San Francisco.
Mmm...a factory full of Chocolate...yes.
We had fresh oysters, crab and shrimp at Fisherman's Warf. 
Then went shopping at Union Square...the buildings were amazing.
The city at night.
China Town.

Stay tuned for Part II!
Alcatraz
A view of the Golden Gate Bridge from Alcatraz Island.
My hunnie.
Mandy in one of the prison cells. You look way too happy to be in there Mandy Sue...
Ryan looking in a solitary confinement cell....I need to have one of these build in our house so I can put him in there when he's acting up. :)
The divets in the cement in the picture above were made from a grenade that went off in an escape attempt. 
Another view of the Golden Gate Bridge. We toured the bridge the next day and the weather was not so friendly.
Mandy Sue, tour guide extrordinare.
Vegetation on the island of Alcatraz.
Here are the famous sea lions at Pier 39. They were so funny. I wish I could be fat and lazy and lay around all day long. 
Gotta ride a trolley when you're in San Francisco.
Mmm...a factory full of Chocolate...yes.
We had fresh oysters, crab and shrimp at Fisherman's Warf. 
Then went shopping at Union Square...the buildings were amazing.
The city at night.
China Town.

Stay tuned for Part II!
4 comments:
We had lots of fun! Come back soon!
what a fun trip!!! San Fran has so much to do!
What fun! How cool to get to go and see Alcatraz. Lydia really liked the pictures of the sea lions! Can't wait for day two :)
Marissa, your pictures are wonderful! Did you get a new camera!? I need a new one, what kind is yours?Looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment