Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Random Thoughts

We hung out with our friends, Callie and Cash the other week, and I have been meaning to post this picture of their dog, Chloe. She is a sweetheart.
Smokey and Roxie are slowly becoming friends. In this picture, I like to think that Smokey is saying, "Hey Roxie, Sounds like you've had a hard day. Why don't I give you a back massage?"
Roxie the "Cowdog". Like Father like....dog.
Most of the time Roxie drives me nuts with how much energy she has. However, every now and again she surprises me and does something that makes me say, "Aww". Like here, After getting into bed, Roxie decided to join me. She jumped up on the bed, crawled under the covers and poked her head out and cut her eyes over at me. I had Ryan go get the camera (I was already cozy under the covers) and I quickly took this pic. Don't get the wrong idea though....she doesn't sleep with us. She's not THAT cute :):):)
Last Saturday morning we went goose hunting. We met my Dad there with two of his friends. There were nine of us all together I think, and we only got 6 birds. Not so hot....but, it was still really fun. I think my Dad, Ryan and I got at least one bird each. Dad got the first shot of the morning, it was pretty sweet. Here I am in all of my gear...I'm pretty hard core...don't be scurred.
Here is my pops. He's got a feva! And the only prescription is more hunting!
My cute husband. Those aren't real geese, Silly.

1 comment:

Lytle said...

Now I know where the geese come from - Thanks for clarifying!