The ABC Show LOST premiered tonight at 7. We absolutely love this show, however, it was a little dissapointing for us. For a season premiere, it just wasn't captivating enough. I guess I though there would be something huge that we would learn...any other LOST fans out there that feel the same? Oh, and when is this writer's strike going to stop? The LOST writers only have 8 episodes ready for the 16 week season...looks like this season might be cut short.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
LOST...season 4 off to a slow start?
The ABC Show LOST premiered tonight at 7. We absolutely love this show, however, it was a little dissapointing for us. For a season premiere, it just wasn't captivating enough. I guess I though there would be something huge that we would learn...any other LOST fans out there that feel the same? Oh, and when is this writer's strike going to stop? The LOST writers only have 8 episodes ready for the 16 week season...looks like this season might be cut short.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally agree! Matthew and I are way into this show. We watched the whole season 3 over Christmas Break. I was also a little disappointed in the show on Thursday and was slighly annoyed that the whole first hour was just a recap of the other seasons! Lets hope it gets better!
Post a Comment