Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

I am having so much fun thinking of decorating ideas for Christmas. And YES, we have already started Christmas decorating. I guess we are extra excited for this Christmas because it is Ryan's first Christmas home from his mission AND it's our first Christmas together being married. So, it's doubley special. Being newlyweds, we are basically starting from scratch so we are having fun talking about new Christmas traditions we want to have in our family and how we want to decorate. So fun! Anyways, with some gift certificates we received as gifts from our wedding that we still had not used, we purchased these stockings at Pottery Barn. Love them! Because hello???! Santa Claus is coming to town! And we have to have stockings :) We got our names monogramed on them as well. And, of course, Roxie and Smokey each got a stocking of their own since they had matching pet stockings. And thanks to free shipping and the gift certificates, all four stockings cost me $11.78 instead of over $100. Pretty good deal eh?

2 comments:

Mandy Sue said...

Hey there! Cute stockings! Have you gotten my present yet?! I got something for you! Hehe!

Simmons Family said...

You are so stinkin cute. Stop making me look bad. Last year I decorated for every holiday, even the little ones. This year we will be lucky if all the Christmas decorations get up. Cute stockings though. Can't wait to see pics of the whole house when it's done.