This past weekend I went back to Plano to help my mom paint the house. Ryan stayed home and managed a project in Marlin, just 45 minutes north of College Station. He worked all day long while I painted all day long. I took Roxie with me. I think Ryan missed her, and she him!! She would just randomly start wining, and I think it was cuz she missed her daddy. My mom and I painted for 2 days straight. She got a wild hair to spruce up the house so, we painted every room up stairs: the game room, and three bedrooms and got half way done with mom and dad's room before I had to go home. I will have to go back to help finish the other rooms. I thought the rooms turned out really cute. The one shown is Mandy's bedroom. My room was painted GREEN! Love it! Danni came over Friday night for a visit. We enjoyed some yummy icecream and hit they hay. We were both tired, Danni from work all day long, and me from painting. It was good to visit with mom and dad and Bill and Cherie too. Roxie likes to play with her friend Lady. Not so much with Sophie, they just bite each other. It's actually really annoying. I think it's just because they are both puppies and they both are doing the biting thing so they just never let up. It was a good but long and tiring weekend!

Sunday, September 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment