Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Life is one big round....

Well, Mandy so kindly resized the pic on our page so i finally added it. :) and i thought i would update things while i was at it. Ryan and I finally found a cute townhome. We are so excited! It is brand new, we will be the first ones to live in it. We also found some livingroom furniture so it actually feels like things are coming together:) we will be moving mid August to college station and we cant wait! We will miss my silly parents, who keep us laughing, and ryan's parents for being so supportive.

On a more somber note, my great grandfather is slowly slipping away. He is 98 and has lived a good life. He probably will pass in the next few days. Grandpa Perterson is kind of our family Icon so it will be very sad when he goes. We love him very much. Sadly, we expect to be attending his funeral soon. I sat here thinking of Grandpa's long life and how it is coming so close to the end, and how really, i have so much of my life ahead of me and how Ryan and I are just beginning our lives together. The realization came to me of how all good things come to an end for just a little while, but those good things can be lived through the lives of others and can always be remembered and cherished. Life is one big round...when one door is shut, another is opened...

If grandpa lasts a few more days Ryan and I will be visiting College Station again this weekend. This visit we are going to be looking for jobs. Cuz we need 'em!

That's all for now. Chao.

4 comments:

Mandy Sue said...

Oh my goodness its about time you updated!

I am going to miss grandpa :(

Mandy Sue said...

um that wasn't very nice missy~

Karim said...

Sorry about our grandpa. Good luck with getting settled in your new home.

The Greenwoods said...

HEY MARISSA THIS IS HAILEY GREENWOOD!!! CONGRATS ON THE RECENT WEDDING. i AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU. MARRIED LIFE IS SO WONDERFUL. I HOPE YOU DONT MIND I AM GOING TO ADD YOU TO MY BLOGGING BUDDIES. KEEP IN TOUCH. YOU GUYS MAKE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE!!!!